Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Wonderful World of Ebay

Awww...the joys of ebaying!

I had a garage sale with some of my girlfriends back in August, but there was some things that I did not put in there because I knew I could get some money for it. Well, I finally decided to set aside some time and start posting it. So after pictures, measurements, uploading pictures, writing blurbs, I managed to post 85 listings between last Monday and Tuesday night. Ouch, that is a lot!

Thankfully, some of the stuff is selling and it will be good Christmas money just in time for the shopping spree America will go on, me included! So, here is to happy ebaying and hoping that people buy more of my stuff!

2 comments:

Sara said...

85 - holy cow, you're dedicated :) I usually give up after 5 or 6. But there is definitely good money to be made there. Hope it goes great for you!

lacy said...

ok wow! I am excited it is selling! I have never been an ebay girl but I know so many people swear by it. I drive by ebay all the time and now I will think of you.