Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time


I am sorry that I feel like it has been forever since I last posted. What can I say, I have been busy, tired, and in general, feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week. 'Tis the season in retail to work crazy hours, have demands from every which way, and at the end of the day, deal with people in all their quirks, that just make you want to throw not only them, but yourself out the window too!!! Augh!


At any rate, the year and holiday season will all be here and done before we know it. When did time start moving so quickly? I remember my second grade teacher (yes, I do remember her and her name was Miss Buss) telling us that time seems to take forever now, but when we get older, time will pass so quickly. Well, I am not one to discredit a beloved teacher of years gone by, but was she ever right. Now do not get me wrong, we all have days that pass like an eternity before they end (at work at least), but for the most part, as I have become older, I have noticed that my hours blend into days, then weeks, then months...very quickly. Sean and I were just talking the other day about how October (AKA The Month of Greatness) flew by and now, here we are in November....and already, the first week is almost complete.


Truly where does time go? Maybe we should ask Einstein, he seemed to have all the answers.

3 comments:

lacy said...

happy November friend! I am still waiting on fun belly photos! xo

katy said...

So true - time really flies now. They say it gets even worse once you have a baby... you just look up one day and he or she is all grown up. A good reason to cherish every moment, huh?

Sara said...

I'm with you - every month that ticks by, I find myself saying "holy cow it's September/October/November already!"

Seems like just yesterday we were getting married, and here we are 8 years later with a toddler and another one on the way. Crazy, crazy.