...well kind of. I am have been absent from my blog more than I cared to admit here lately. Some of it has been technical difficulty, but most of it has just been time and the lack there of. I mean seriously, how could I not have time to lament the wonderfulness that is the month of greatness? There is much to catch up on so bear with me and I hope that I become a little more regular on here again. Here's a tease though....an old friend, a new baby, a rain coat, picking out pumpkins, fall days in the Arboretum, opening night, the day of greatness, Mimi and Pawpaw, a face into a brick wall, and other assorted happenings.
In the mean time, I leave you with a little something I found on Pinterest the other day and it spoke to me...

2 comments:
I'm excited to read your blogs to come (as always!). Great Pinterest sign...I need to spend a little more time there soon. I have been distracted by the Rangers :-)
Welcome back...and I am fading in and out as well. LOL!
I am intrigued with the wall...
Best,
Tina
Post a Comment