I think a lot of the time we all get caught up in what is going on around us. Some of it is good, some of it is bad, but for some reason, when it is bad, we dwell on it quite a bit longer than we do the happy times. When I ran across this pin on Pinterest, I figured that Albus Dumbledore (only one of the greatest characters from one of the most awesome series' of all time, via J.K. Rowling) had it quite right. Happiness, indeed, can be found if you turn on the light. It may not be the obvious, and you may have to search hard, but there is always a glimmer of hope and happiness out there just waiting for one to realize it.
I hope you have turned on your light. :)

1 comment:
John 8:12
I love that picture. :)
Post a Comment